Cindy Pahr specializes in traumatic & acquired brain injury and physical & health impairments. As an experienced educator, her passion is helping students with special needs and the families and school systems that support them.Cindy is a:
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist Trainer (CBIST)
- Physical & Health Impairments Education Specialist (M.Ed)
- Educational Consultant
Learn How Cindy Can Help YouFor FamiliesFor Educators
Board President of
- Recommendations for education, curriculum, social, emotional, behavioral intervention
- School re-entry after brain injury or medical illness: design and implementation
- Training/Modeling for staff & families
- Direct Instruction
- Interview/consultation/collaboration with school staff, families & students
- Review and interpretation of records
- Assessments & Evaluations
- IEP meeting support & development
- Attendance at 504 Meeting, IEP meeting, due process meetings
- Research on appropriate placement services
- School and Outside Agency Case Management
- How to support students with brain injuries, physical and/or health impairments
- Strategy Interventions
- Motor Skill Development
- Direct Modeling
- Working with students to effect improvement in their use of tools and strategies to support learning and success.
"Cindy listened to my problems as a parent, and worked with us to identify learning strategies that really worked for my child."
- Judy Oliver
"Cindy understood my child's needs and the capabilities of the school system to reach a learning solution -- helping us work together to improve the situation for my son and other children in the district."
- Brandon Gardner
Need help now?Get In Touch
Cindy routinely works with children and adolescents with traumatic acquired brain injuries as well as physical and health impairments and their families to design and teach learning strategies that achieve real results. Cindy's innovative methods combine best practices in teaching, Special Education interventions, Assistive Technology, Occupational and Physical Therapy techniques.
- Understanding your story, and the unique learning needs of your child.
- Designing a tailored learning strategy.
- Training parents, family members, and educators in specific methods to support your child's educational success.
Ready to get started?Reach Out
Cindy provides training and consultation to teachers, administrators, and school systems who need support in working with children with traumatic and acquired brain injuries as well as physical and health impairments and their families.
- Understanding the context of the problem, and the needs of individuals involved - students, teachers and families.
- Designing an educational strategy to ease tension, restore trust, and improve the learning environment.
- Equipping the necessary individuals via training, modeling, consultation, and direct instruction to successfully apply the proposed strategy.